Girls who like makeup, do you know which one is better for loose powder and powder? What is the difference? Many beauty-loving women will have some confusions. Choosing the right makeup products for them can better bloom their charm. Pressed powder and loose powder are both cosmetic products, but these two are completely different products, and their forms and effects are different.
(1) It is used for makeup and makeup. Use after foundation for a clearer, more natural look.
(2) Special purpose: The two are different from foundation products, both belong to the category of dry powder, which can dilute the color. When highlights, eye shadows, blush, eyebrows, and lipsticks are too thick, pressing dry powder on them will help dilute the color, make it lighten naturally, and prolong the lasting power of the makeup, which is not easy to take off. Also an excellent remedy and touch-up product.
(1) The shapes of the two are different. The powder cake is in a compressed solid state, mostly round or square, while the loose powder is a fine powder.
(2) The effects of the two are different. As a kind of foundation makeup, the powder cake will have a stronger concealing power. It can usually be used as a foundation or for makeup. The loose powder is mainly for the effect of setting makeup, which is relatively light.
(3) The two methods of use are different. The powder cake usually uses the sponge puff with which it is pressed, or uses the sponge puff to spray it to wet it, and then dip the powder cake for the foundation. The loose powder can be used with the matching plush puff, or a loose powder brush, used in the last step of the base makeup.
(4) The use process of the two is different. The powder is usually used to directly make the base makeup, which is the first step of the base makeup, while the loose powder is usually used for the last step of the base makeup, and even the last step of the makeup. Both can be used for Touch up makeup anytime.
After reading the difference between the two described above, I believe that all female friends who love beauty have a general understanding and understanding. There is indeed a big difference between loose powder and powder, whether in terms of design purpose, density, makeup effect, etc., there are certain differences. Both powder and loose powder are indispensable for women's makeup items, and the advantages and disadvantages between them can adjust women's skin to a certain extent, making them look more beautiful and attractive.